Wednesday 25 February 2015

A few thoughts.. MMO vs AAA

Hi guys


Soo.. I've been spending ages on DCUO my favorite MMO..other games seem to dwindle in interest for except GTA5, which as u may know has been pushed back to April for PC release. again. I've got it on pre-order with a company I don't really know, .. :/ thought i was only waiting a month.

I keep thinking, I have no mains left, portal 3..that'll be another 5 years at least, if ever. Bioshock.. I played BioInf  into the ground. now no more Bioshock.. unless 2k put another team on it which i think is unlikely.

I wonder if Ken Levine, just dissolved Irrational.. to take the heat away from Bioshock 3? (a stunt??)

And even though I have many games.. they just don't spark me like DC Universe Online is right now.

I think ill get into Far Cry 4 once the price comes down..but saying that in Far Cry 3 I got far into the missions, near the end maybe the last mission, and I just didn't want to finish it.

I still have Half-Life 2 to complete, and will probably get around to it, just out of missing portal and wanting a more complete knowledge of the things before portal as they are set in the same Valve-iverse.

With my in-home streaming setup, I am finding I am not thinking about computers so much, sometimes I consider getting a second AMD 280x..but this one does all I need.


If you are considering a MMO, DCUO, is my MMO. Im not interested in others. and the proper superhero vibe is extraordinary.

peace

Dava

No comments:

Post a Comment